Faculty appointments at the Wharton School, School of Arts and Sciences, College of Liberal and Professional Studies, the Wharton Entrepreneurial Center, and the Ackoff Collaboratory for Advancement of Systems Approach
Developed and taught a broad array of distinctive courses often rated among the highest at the University. Noted for innovative teaching materials, exercises and experiences, including innovation tours and award-winning business cases.
Sponsored research on organizational resiliency, employee ownership, and a broad range of other topics including election fraud. Recipient of multiple research grants and awards. Papers have been among the most downloaded in the history of the Scholarly Commons Digital Library.
- School of Management and Labor Relations, New Brunswick, NJ -- Louis O. Kelso Fellowship for employee ownership research
- Visiting Professor, Istanbul, Turkey -- Crisis preparedness and Organizational Resilience
- Professor of Management, Alajuela, Costa Rica; Managua, Nicaragua
INCAE was founded by the Harvard Business School and Organization of American States to serve as what is still Latin America’s only international business school, attracting top students from throughout the region and interchange students from around the world. The executive education program is among the world’s largest, training regional leaders from all professions.
- Karel Steuer Chaired Professor (Visiting) in Entrepreneurship, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Courses, research and public lectures on Entrepreneurship and Resilience. The Karel Steuer chair is the only chaired professorship of entrepreneurship in Latin America.
- Teaching Assistant (Eric Von Hippel); New Enterprises course
- Research Assistant (Tom Malone), MIT Center for Coordination Science
- Research Assistant (Peter Senge), MIT Organizational Learning Center