Creative commons attribution. Users should always write to me if they use....
Styles to fix:
- Less indent for bullets
- bullets vertically closer to preceding header (or text)
- "Notes" style tighter vertically
Styles to create:
- legal (see royko_lapd_rodney_king)
- Paragraph (indented)
- Block (no indent)
- Novert ("no vertical spacing")
- Quote (slight indent l&r, purple, italic)
- additional columns for label, notes, date created
- sorting options by any column
- Are Time Stamps working correctly?
Redo Ciow site using either sffreeman or cpor Templates
but try to keep rotating pictures that appear in upper left
For sitewide-- and specific -- improvements, see also:
(notes typically at bottom, or bottom right)
sffreeman html Templates
Standard Page Title Label
- slightly larger, slightly whiter
- long titles, either condense, get smaller or go on to second line as necessary (for problem see madman_architect_carpenter_judge)
Add Sitemap button up top all sites
- Fix buttons (Add Sitemap button)*
left, top sffreeman
Add buttons below as per ciow, cpor
Move "Steven F. Freeman" and "Personal Professional Page" outside to left and right margins directly over the Time Stamps below.
- Use sffreemanmodel templates, css
- Establish Navigational Links Crisalis
New site for New Course?
Good Writing pages to CreateMike Royko (see royko_lapd_rodney_king);
- other Mike Royko essays
- The Trojan Twinkie Caper
- Puppy, Two's company
Good College essays
- L, B, Josh, Family car trip, file cabinet
(Put in plug for Rhetorical services?)
- ??? NEED EXAMPLES !!! ???
Good writing examples with links to all pages above
Crisalis pages to Create
- Basic CM
Crisalis links to sffreeman and vice versa
- All How_to's connect to How_to index
- Make it easier to insert a Catalog link? so it automatically links all ways? (As per Wikipedia) (Not sure if this makes sense)
- How to do it?
- Links w/in site do not need complete url (rather site specific)?
- Can i simply import my Firefox bookmarks?
- researchworkshops (all links)
black background for Green Text on top Label?